Tips & Recommendations
- Apply the LIPOELASTIC sheet patch to the scarred tissue during the day, and apply the silicone LIPOELASTIC gel at night (can be used in reverse if necessary). The combination of silicone patches and gel helps heal scars faster.
- Use silicone LIPOELASTIC gel on areas prone to bending or rolling of the skin during daily activities, and use the patch during reduced activity.
- The patches are 2mm thick, and the edges may come off when in contact with clothing. We, therefore, recommend securing the edges with a pate or hypoallergenic patches.
- Do not apply oils or creams to the scar before applying the patch. Also, avoid using oil-based shower gel over the scarred tissue.
- If you wear your patch during summer, the skin perspiration might be higher and can negatively affect the adhesion. We recommend washing the patch with warm soapy water or combining the treatment with silicone LIPOELASTIC gel to prevent such an issue.