When to use the KPG garment?
• It is used in both the first and the second phase of recovery after surgery, as recommended by your plastic surgeon.
• The belt is designed for both men and women. Men use it after a plastic surgery called gynecomastia. Women use KPG after gynaecological surgery for compression in the lower abdomen.
• TIP: Abdominal belts may be worn alone. However, it is recommended to combine them with a post-operative compression bandage for greater comfort and to ensure maximum results. In that case, the belt is worn over the bandage.
• Compression belt suitable for gynecomastia in men or gynaecological interventions in women.
• The belt ensures maximum compression in the areas where it Is used.
• Velcro fastening
• Front fastening with separated Velcro fasteners
• There is one belt height to choose from: 16 cm
This product belongs to the following categories