Our skin is a very important body organ. When skin is regenerating a wound, scars are formed as a natural healing process. To prevent visible scarring, affected area must be looked after. Unique silicone gel LIPOHEAL® brings effective way to treat scars.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Silicone supports collagen production that makes scars softer and finer. It’s a perfect solution for easy application to sensitive skin thanks to its safe and non-toxic properties. LIPOHEAL® scar cream after surgery is the best alternative for newly formed scars as well as old scars.
– the best scar
treatment for you.
WHY IS LIPOHEAL® UNIQUE?
- Fast drying silicone gel
- Enriched with vitamin E, helps to regenerate the skin
- High compatible silicone generation ingredients
- Designed for reduction and aesthetic improvement of scars after surgery, injury or burns
- Reduces redness and itching, prevents the formation of keloid and hypertrophic scars
- Gel is effective to new and old scar tissue
- Creates fine protective matt layer on the skin
- Healing effect of silicone gel on scars is clinically proven
= PERFECT RESULT
Scars can change their shape and size during few months, that’s why it’s important to start with care as soon as possible.
If you follow recommended instructions, you can achieve perfect results.
- 100% silicone gel shows unique and proven scar treatment method
- It’s important to follow long-term regular application
- Recommended treatment lasts 8-16 weeks, depending on a progress, permanent improvement is noticed after this period
- It’s important to wash the scar and apply silicone gel every 12 hours
- Works on new and old scars
Photos before and after
WHAT ARE HYPERTROPHIC
AND KELOID SCARS?
Those are thick visible scars that can be sore and itchy; usually formed after a surgery or injury. They are often darker in colour than the surrounding skin and they don’t disappear on their own.
- Appear after a while post-surgery or injury
- Keloids have irregular shape and can enlarge progressively beyond the wound
- Form early after surgery or injury
- Raised scars that don’t grow further than a wound, can fade over time